HEART INTENTIONS 2017: WOMENS CIRCLE | Register now!
This year-long series of monthly women’s gatherings is designed to move us beyond surface-level goal setting to deep personal intentions that resonate on a soul level.
Each month we will meet online to create and fine tune our intentions using a range of mindfulness tools and creative mandala practices that allow us to tap into the subconscious and ask,
“WHAT REALLY MATTERS TO ME?”
“WHAT DO I REALLY WANT IN MY LIFE?”
In the nurturing space of our online sacred circle we will dive deep with powerful processes that allow us to:
- Let go of what no longer serves
- Celebrate success with mindful gratitude - and create the space for more of what we love to show up in our lives
- Unleash and rediscover our creativity
- Set mindful intentions and hold ourselves and each other accountable for allowing them to unfold
- Fine tune our intentions on a monthly basis
- Make space for a mindfulness practice in our lives
- Share our experiences and support each other in our online sacred circle.
Make 2017 your year of abundance by joining a community of like-minded women as we journey to the heart of our deepest intentions in a safe, nurturing environment.
WHEN: 4th Tuesday of every month; Next meeting is on 28th February.
DURATION: January 2017 until December 2017
NUMBERS LIMITED: we welcome new people joining us online :)
Book Now on Tab above. Any questions email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sara Phillips is a mindfulness practitioner who has just finished studying the Power of Awareness course with Jack Kornfield and Tara Brach. She is also a NLP practitioner, a parent and life coach and an experienced workshop facilitator who has taught mindfulness to parents, children, teenagers and schools.
Sara’s experiences as a mother, coach and family support worker have shown her that women who nurture themselves are able to find creative solutions to the challenge of balancing our many roles with personal fulfilment.
Her intention is to create a community of women who support each other to live mindfully and abundantly.
You can read more about Sara's intentions for this group and why the idea of combining mandalas, mindfulness & mapping intentions here
This series of monthly gatherings will help you to:
- tune into your inner heart wisdom,
- set a direction in your life,
- cultivate those qualities and values you would like more of in your life
- be in a supportive community of women with mindfulness, deep nurturing, creativity & spirit.
- centre ourselves in mindfulness and reflect on what is most alive for us right now
- celebrate what we have enjoyed & what we are grateful for that month
- share what we are ready to let go or no longer have in our life
- tune into our inner compass from deep within our heart and set our deep inner intentions (read more here)
- create a mandala that reflects our intentions for the next month
- learn different mandala techniques
Sara will integrate all of her experience as a life coach, NLP practitioner, mindfulness practitioner and creative spirit to facilitate this transformative group.
A Life Pie Mandala I made last year while completing The Artist Way with Julia Cameron-
just one of the mandala exercises we will do.
Read more about Sara's intentions for this group in the blog article: Setting Deep Intentions: https://littlemindfulmoments.wordpress.com
- An A4 or bigger art journal.
- All art materials supplied but feel free to bring your favourites. If you are joining us online you'll need some waterproof ink pens, eraser, pencil, compass, textas or pencils
- Shining Year in Life or Biz workbooks and / or diary by Leonie Dawson http://leoniedawson.com/ are optional but will compliment these sessions beautifully.
Time commitment approx 2-4 hours per month...
Info, readings, audio & video will be added each month as we progress.
When you have subscribed you will be invited to join our private online group:
Sara is a life coach, mindfulness practitioner, parent coach, parent educator, creative spirit and Mum to 4 teenagers! Through her business, Mindful Parenting Mindful Coaching, Sara uses her coaching and mindfulness skills to empower families to cultivate inner well-being, peace and fulfilment no matter what obstacles they might find, to make life just a little bit easier.