Welcome to our first Mindfulness Book Club for 2017!
Our February book is Self Compassion: The proven power to being kind to yourself by Kristin Neff.
Participate in this online course in your own time and at your own pace from the comfort of your own home!
Or if you would like to join our mindfulness classes and book club in Port Macquarie on Tuesday nights in February AND join this online forum (more info & bookings: www.mindfulparentingmindfulcoaching.com/workshops1)
Mindfulness & BOOK CLUB ONLINE:
- Feel calm, centred and supported in your life's journey
- Meet with a small group of like minded people ONLINE
- Discuss the book, share ideas & resources
- Practice new mindfulness exercises each week (AUDIO) in your own time and pace at home
- Relish the accountability of reporting in to the circle each week for 4 weeks to share your thoughts and experiences with the book and mindfulness practices
- Access to the Book Club Online Forum for 6 weeks (with access to ask Sara questions etc for the first 4 weeks)
- You will need to purchase or borrow your own copy of Self Compassion by Kristin Neff.
Videos & audio will be added to the curriculum as we progress.
Try our Kristin Neff's Self-Compassion rating scale http://self-compassion.org/test-how-self-compassio...- very eye-opening - it showed me how much more self compassionate I am now than 6 years ago - but also how far I have to go!!
OR you might like to...
ACCESS THIS ONLINE FORUM AS PART OF THE BOOK CLUB CIRCLE & Mindfulness Classes: In the Book Club Circle we meet in person once a week for 4 weeks in Port Macquarie, NSW, Australia on Tuesdays for a facilitated discussion and mindfulness practice AND you will be able to access this forum and receive a copy of the 10 Mindful Minutes book for only $99. (more info at www.mindfulparentingmindfulcoaching.com/workshops1)
ABOUT Little Mindful Moments Mindfulness Book Club:
Sara is a life coach, mindfulness practitioner, parent coach, parent educator, creative spirit and Mum to 4 teenagers! Through her business, Mindful Parenting Mindful Coaching, Sara uses her coaching and mindfulness skills to empower families to cultivate inner well-being, peace and fulfilment no matter what obstacles they might find, to make life just a little bit easier.