Increase your family's resilience and encourage your kids to thrive now and into the future.
Feel better and find ways to make life easier as you grow your connection and positive communication with your kids.
Sara has taken the best activities from parenting programs and the latest neuroscience and mindfulness research and placed them in a solution focused coaching model to give you a full, and balanced program to develop your own social and emotional skills and to be able to role model and teach these skills to your children.
1. Emotional Intelligence
2. Communication & Connection
3. Win : win problem solving & conflict resolution
4. Cultivate positive values / emotions
5. Contribute to the community in a meaningful and purposeful way
- Easy, accessible & convenient - learn at your own pace at a time that suits you!
- Affordable, interactive & enjoyable
- Join a supportive like minded community of parents online
- Access evidence based strategies from various sources around the world and discover which ones you would like to explore further
- Transform how you feel about yourself and your life and then bring those changes into your relationships
- Strengthen your connection and increase your positive communication with your kids
- Make your life, especially parenting easier and more enjoyable.
- Equip yourself and your kids with new skills to be more resilient and to thrive.
- Access to parent coach online throughout the duration of the course.
• You would like to ask the parent coach questions on parenting issues. (Please note: complex issues may not be able to be answered in the group forum)
Only $199. Valued at $225.
FREE TRIAL the first few videos to see if the course is for you.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. Full Refund within 30 days provided if the course isn't for you! :)
Content is still being filmed and developed for weeks 2-5 - VERY EXCITING!!
Testimonials from live Raising Resilient Kids/Teens Workshops June 2016:
Just a note to say you were awesome tonight, Sara! absolutely seamless presentation. I enjoyed it so much and walked out with great insights and some good must dos on my list. Liesa Davies
Sara, what a wonderful job you did! Some lightbulb moments, real life examples & tools to take us forward. Sam
Sara tonights workshop was fantastic! You presented it so well - thought provoking, integrative, connecting, inspiring and so supportive! Thankyou so much. I would love for you to keep me informed of any future workshops you do - I was truly inspired and reassured I'm on the right path! Michelle Jordan
Sara is a life coach, mindfulness practitioner, parent coach, parent educator, creative spirit and Mum to 4 teenagers! Through her business, Mindful Parenting Mindful Coaching, Sara uses her coaching and mindfulness skills to empower families to cultivate inner well-being, peace and fulfilment no matter what obstacles they might find, to make life just a little bit easier.